END-USER LICENCE AGREEMENT (EULA) FOR GEOATLAS
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENCSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING WITH THIS PROGRAM INSTALL.
By installing using this software product you agree to be bound to the terms of GEOGNOSIS. If you do not agree with the terms of this EULA, do not install or use this software product.
This software product is protected by copyrights laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The software product of GEOATLAS is licensed, not sold.
- GRANT OF LICENSE: Installation and use. GEOGNOSIS grants you the right to install this product on your device.
- OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS: a) Maintenance of Copyright Notices. You must not remove or alter any notices, b) You may not distribute registered copies of this product to third parties, c) You may not rent, lease, or lend this product, d) No support is provided, e) Reverse engineering, decompilation and disassembly are prohibited, f) You must comply with all applicable laws regarding the use of this product
- TERMINATION: Without prejudice to any other rights, GEOGNOSIS may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions described. In such event, you must destroy all copies of this product in your possession.
- COPYRIGHT: All title, in and to the GEOATLAS software product and any copies are owned by GEOGNOSIS or its suppliers. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content which may be accessed through use of this product is the property of the respective content (text and photos) owner and may protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties.
- WARRANTIES: GEOGNOSIS disclaims any warranty for this product. The GEOATLAS product is provided AS IS without any express or implied warranty of any kind. All information (including data, software and layouts) provided by this product regardless of how it is presented is made available in order to provide immediate and in situ access for the interested persons. While information is believed to be reliable, human, software or mechanical error remains a possibility. Therefore, GeoGnosis does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, timeless, or correct sequencing of the information. Neither GeoGnosis, nor any of the sources of the information shall be responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the use of the data obtained from this product. GEOGNOSIS makes no warranties respecting any harm that may be caused by the transmission of a computer worm, virus or other such program or any harm of the user caused in the field during the use of the information of this product.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: In no event GEOGNOSIS shall be liable for any damages rising out of Authorized users use of or inability to use this product. GEOGNOSIS shall have no liability with respect to the content of the GEOATLAS product or any part thereof, including but not limited to errors or omissions contained therein, rights of publicity, privacy, trademarks rights, moral rights or the disclosure of confidential information.